Join our great Team
We are hiring passionate, committed, and reliable individuals to join our team as Carers, Care Co-ordinators and Care Managers.
Why work for us
- Flexible working hours
- Carer benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- 24/7 care team support
- Ongoing paid training
Senior Management attended Safeguarding Training provided by Thurrock Local Safeguarding Children Partnership.
- Passion for caring for other people
- Experience in the applied position
- Able to pass a background check
- At least 2 professional references
Steps to work with us
- Complete our application form online.
- A face-to-face interview will be done. Bring your ID and certification so that they can be checked with your application.
- Your application will be submitted to the Disclosure and Barring service. (DBS).
- Once your DBS has been returned, in-house training will start.
- With good feedback from training, you will be offered a position. A contract will be signed and work starts.
Are you interested in volunteering for Aqua Robson Care Ltd?